CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the vehicle owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Tractor got stuck in the ice and my company sent another company to pull us out. Their guy didn't bother stopping, just driving by saying that it was "impossible..." That's when my company called Colombia Fleet Towing and when Sabastian got there he had us out in 5 minutes. Awesome guys and got out as fast as they could. Save yourself some time and just call these guys
Stephen Ellis, 01/05/2022
Sebastion was very prompt and courteous. My full sized tractor trailer was towed safely and professionally.
J Potts, 01/04/2022
The service was excellent.
Henry Frankovitch, 12/27/2021