CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the vehicle owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Yeah I’m calling it to give to Columbia Fleet service To Sebastian the tow driver The Best credit ever…
Anthony Mullins, 07/01/2022
What can I say? Thank you!!! What a wonderful shop and people. My trailer broke down just around the corner and when I was searching I found this place is the closest one and I parked my truck @TA and walked to the shop they searched the part and got the estimate on the next day. My worry was it may take longer to get fix but the professional John told me he will do the best and he did it! What a nice person and his colleagues at the office are all nice and helpful.
Seyoum Zenebe, 06/24/2022
Well let me start by saying the work that they do is Aces!! I've taken several trucks of the company that I work for there for maintenance and they've done awesome jobs on each. However due to there incredibly amazing staff and work that they provide they tend to get a little swamped. So things take a little longer than expected. But like I always say "Take your time do it right so you ain't gotta come back and fix it later". So if it's truck related and you're in the area CALL COLUMBIA FLEET SERVICE!!!!!!!!
Daniel Solorio, 06/23/2022