- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the vehicle owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
A great shop to call if in need.
Had to have my air dryer replaced except for the wait because they didn't have the part and Kenworth had to have it overnight-ed this crew from original contact to leaving their yard were professional and helpful the whole time. Great job
If you are stuck in a pickle and don?t want to get taken advantage of, call these guys! My engine was overheating so I had to pull over on I-95, Paul was very helpful and got me back up and running in no time! Even went to the parts store to pick a part up, if that?s not roadside assistance i don?t know what is. ??
Really impressed!!! Great shop , fair fast Thank you !!!
pretty fair to me