CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the vehicle owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Sebastian was a life saver he came roadside and towed me back to terminal safe&sound I refer anyone in the DMV area to use their services be sure to ask for Sebastian
ORMOND VISUALS, 10/02/2021
Very professional and attentive to the customer's needs. Here's to jobs well done.
A.D. Jonsun, 09/29/2021
Sebastian was a great help to me when I broke my drive shaft he was a total professional when I was in a really bad situation I truly appreciate everything he did to get me safely off the side of the interstate
Thomas Sharpe, 09/29/2021