CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the vehicle owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I purposely waited to do this review. I wanted to be fair and take emotion out of the equation. First and foremost, let me be clear about the quality of workmanship they put out, which is second to none. I have absolutely no problem acknowledging that they are fast, friendly, and professional. They got me out of a jam in a hurry. The only issue I have is more my fault than there's. ALWAYS always always get a quote on the work to be performed BEFORE it's done. Just because they have a great price on one thing don't mean that they will have great pricing across the board. All in all, I still wouldn't hesitate to call them for repairs to my big truck. These guys are the heat!
Demetris Murphy, 02/28/2023
My driver was very awesome and he helped me out a lot. Thank you!!
Gee Brown, 01/09/2023
Very friendly and punctual
Calvin Mcmurren, 01/07/2023