CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the vehicle owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Sebastian provides good customer service. Not only that, he is one of the best at his job I appreciate the good customer service & conversation through a trouble time.
Kaleem Randle, 10/25/2022
Sebastian was very professional and friendly. He gave to my company VenusChTransport a five stars service. Thanks a lot... keeping rolling!!
Esteban Ch, 10/19/2022
Monica T, 10/19/2022