Columbia Fleet Service has job openings available for a Trailer Mechanic We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Jessup, MD.
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Must have clean driving record
- Be able to weld
- Have experience with hydraulics, roll up doors, panels, and roofing
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Columbia Fleet Service offers 401K, Health Insurance, Free Long term and Short term disability, paid vacation, and uniforms. Pay based on experience.
Click here to submit your application for this position.
I purposely waited to do this review. I wanted to be fair and take emotion out of the equation. First and foremost, let me be clear about the quality of workmanship they put out, which is second to none. I have absolutely no problem acknowledging that they are fast, friendly, and professional. They got me out of a jam in a hurry. The only issue I have is more my fault than there's. ALWAYS always always get a quote on the work to be performed BEFORE it's done. Just because they have a great price on one thing don't mean that they will have great pricing across the board. All in all, I still wouldn't hesitate to call them for repairs to my big truck. These guys are the heat!
Demetris Murphy, 02/28/2023
My driver was very awesome and he helped me out a lot. Thank you!!
Gee Brown, 01/09/2023
Very friendly and punctual
Calvin Mcmurren, 01/07/2023